Monday, May 28, 2007

Twenty Minutes Gone

Back on the burgundy couch, now on my betrothed's MacBook instead of busted up Gateway, drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper and eating a Boca Burger during the commercial break
And everywhere I go
There's always something to remind me

of another place and time

Forgive me, I'm rusty and easily distracted.

As Jill is by Mark Messier's gigantic head and Brian Engblom's hair. As is some producer who booked Steven Stills to butcher the national anthem (YouTube forthcoming, no doubt) after an attractive young woman belts out O Canada. No matter the score in thirty eight minutes, Canada wins.

The game is tied at 1 with 19:30 left in the second, Niedermayer carrying up the ice - a hook on Wade Redden. Jill, distracted, cleans out the guinea pig cage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home