Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Robertus Returns!

And so, six months pass in the click of a mouse, and Robertus fell dormant, silent, too caught up in my own hockey season, girlfriend, and stupid computer games to pay attention to the League National du Hockey.

And what a season it was, I was ignoring, evidenced by the entirely incorrect preseason predictions, that the Rangers have made the playoffs three years ahead of schedule, that The Outdoor Life Network has not gone out of business.

Springtime finds me back on the burgundy couch without a season, soured on the stupid computer game (my girlfriend has not left me yet), taking some solace that Spencer has not won his Pulitzer yet, set to watch the playoffs in High Def, and talk to you, mon amie, about sports.

Yours always,

R.

1 Comments:

Blogger LSC said...

Bob, check out the new and improved blog.

www.theSenturion.com

This time it's for real. :)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home