Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Welcome!

Spent the pleasantly springlike early evening hanging up hockey equipment that I've had since my playing days at Saint Joe's and Howard County, looking forward to starting a new season officiating and, for the first time in half a decade, playing (now in the Laurel Men's League and, for the first time in 300-odd days, watching hockey.

And so sitting in the bumblebee office, enjoying a pint, I realized that I could fill an entire blog ruminating about sports, and then realized that I could.

And so I will -- Robertus on Ice -- ruminations about sports, hockey-centric (you'll get enough of Terrell Owens here or here or here), the games I play, the games I watch, the games I ref, the games I love.

Once the rosters have been finalized, look for The First Annual Robertus Reviews of all 29 professional teams and the Washington Capitals.

1 Comments:

Blogger LSC said...

I want more T.O!
Please tell me more about the childish antics of a millionaire.
Please forego all other relevant sports news to give T.O. the platform for humiliating himself, his team and the NFL.

If you need to know just how out of hand this is getting, T.O. talk is even overshadowing hockey coverage in Canada a lot of the time...that’s' tough to do.

Good luck with the blog, I look forward to hearing am American perspective on the coolest game on Earth.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home